[Freeswitch-users] Problem in DTMF detection with PRI ( Duplicate DTMF / DTMF Removal )

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 22 14:27:38 MSK 2012

On 12/22/2012 08:42 AM, ganesh kumar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>          We are using the following version of FreeSWITCH.
>          Version : FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-8f2ee97 2010-12-05
> 17-19-28 -0600)
>          Linux Kernel Version : Linux My-Host 2.6.35-22-generic-pae
> #35-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 22:16:51 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
>          Sangoma PRI Card : AFT A102
>          Wanpipe Version: WANPIPE Release: 3.5.19
>          Libsng Version: libsng_isdn-5.3.0.i686

All your software versions are quite old. Have you tried updating to the
latest FreeSWITCH 1.2 version to see if the problem is still there?
While you are at it you might as well update your wanpipe release to
3.5.28 and update libsng_isdn to 7.26.2. Off course don't do this on
your production box but test it on another box first. If you have no
choice but to do this on your production box then at least make sure you
have a backup of the old configs and software so you can revert if needed.

Regards,
Patrick