[Freeswitch-users] Problem in DTMF detection with PRI ( Duplicate DTMF / DTMF Removal )

ganesh kumar itr0508ganeshkumars at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 10:42:29 MSK 2012

Hi All,

        We are using the following version of FreeSWITCH.
        Version : FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-8f2ee97 2010-12-05
17-19-28 -0600)
        Linux Kernel Version : Linux My-Host 2.6.35-22-generic-pae
#35-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 22:16:51 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
        Sangoma PRI Card : AFT A102
        Wanpipe Version: WANPIPE Release: 3.5.19
        Libsng Version: libsng_isdn-5.3.0.i686

        I am having an application to receive DTMF and process based on the
received DTMF.
        The problem is, whenever receiving DTMF some of the digits got
duplicated and sometimes some digits are missing.

        I have searched lot about this problem. And I came to know that
many people faced this issue. But I couldn't get proper solution.
        I want to know whether this problem is solved in freeswitch or not.
        If it is solved, what is the solution or workaround for this
problem.

        Note:
               I have tried disabling the core DTMF detect and enabled the
spandsp DTMF detect but it too failed some times and it is not a reliable
solution
               for my problem.

       Kindly help me out.

      Thanks in advance.