[Freeswitch-users] Email notification when user unregistered?

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Dec 13 10:36:37 MSK 2012

Be careful with unregister on fail - it seems if there's just an
intermittent internet interruption, it will unregister the box, which won't
know it's been unregistered and you could lose your registration.
Perhaps an option could be added to the code for "event-on-fail" so you
could use that information accordingly...

-Avi