[Freeswitch-users] Avaya CS1000M integration guide

S. Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:46:24 MSK 2012

Have you googled 'avaya sip trunking'.  Many, many returns, including
avaya's own doc's.

https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/download/interop/SES-CUCM-SIPtrk.pdf

Cheers,

—————
iThing:  Big thumbs & little keys. Please excuse typo, spelling and grammar
errors • Last night I played a blank CD at full blast. The Mime next door
went nuts.