[Freeswitch-users] valet_park help needed

Abaci abaci64 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:22:30 MSK 2012

you can use the 'valet_info' to get a list of parked calls and parse the
XML (in lua etc.) if you have the c skills you may look into expanding
this api function (valet_info_function in mod_valet_parking.c) to be
able to give you back status only on a specific parking slot, that would
probable be a useful feature for others as well. the reason it was
designed to give back the entire list is probably because it's a stored
in a hash (not sql) and has to iterate the entire table.