[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch stable version 1.2.51

baskar yudha2008 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:37:10 MSK 2012

Hi,

In installed new version 1.2.51 but in that Readme it is mentioned that
"This configuration, generally known as the "default configuration" for
FreeSWITCH, is *NOT* designed to be put into a production environment
without some important modifications. Please keep in mind that the default
configuration is designed to demonstrate what FreeSWITCH *can* do, not what
it *should* do in your specific scenario". To put into a production
enviroment what are changes to be done. Could you please guide me to
configure into a prodcution enviroment. I am using 1.0.6 stable version.

Thanks in advance,
N.Baskar