[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch - Stable Version

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 30 16:13:58 MSD 2012

lol... actually using a pretty heavy duty machine (i think it was like a
 quad hexa-core machine) Anthony demonstrated 10K concurrent call playing a
30 second sound file,  while initiating 1000 new calls per second at
cluecon in 2011...

so the scalability is there at least in some form.... the problem is, do
you really want 5000 concurrent calls potentially $100/minute worth of
cheap calls going through a machine that can hard fail and leave you losing
5K to 10K CDRs...