[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch - Stable Version

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 30 16:02:40 MSD 2012

On 08/30/2012 05:17 AM, Ken Rice wrote:
> chances are, pretty much whatever platform you pick will work unless you
> are doing something really crazy (like trying to cram an OC12 worth of
> calls through 1 machine
>
> (why you would want to risk that much business on one machine I am not
> sure, but I am sure someone somewhere will try it eventually)

That's about 7000 calls. Might make for a nice proof of concept of how
scalable FreeSWITCH is. If someone has an itch then here's a link to a
few OC12 cards and OC12 analysis & simulation software:

http://www.gl.com/OC3-OC12-analysis-emulation-card.html
http://oem.imagestream.com/PCI_1000.html
http://xalyo.com/products/detail/xs-3100

Pictures and video or it did not exist :)

Regards,
Patrick