[Freeswitch-users] How to write an Application to control freeSWITCH

Subhash gvvsubhashkumar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:14:43 MSD 2012

Michael,

           You are right we are more concern about the below things but i
would like to add more things in your list. Please find my comments in red.

    * Configuring FreeSWITCH(this include all conf files and dialplan
generation ??)
    * Watching FreeSWITCH to see what calls/activity are currently taking
place
    * Generating new calls (outbound IVR, e.g.)
    * Handling inbound calls (e.g. IVR/Auto Attendant).
    * How to use freeswitch for billing purpose.
    *Bridging and Transferring the inbound calls.

Thanks,
Subhash.