[Freeswitch-users] Digit Echo with POTS internal and external

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:49:17 MSD 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am sure I am just failing to search for the right strings as this has
to be seen by others. I have FXS/FXO with no sip. Everything is POTS.

I have echo cancellation working, but I get an "echo" of DTMF digits
pressed when going from internal to external or vice versa (I am not
seeing it on internal only).

My guess is FreeSWITCH is detecting the DTMF, not blocking the already
created fast enough, and then regenerating the DTMF, so the outside IVR
or what not sees the digits twice or more.

Is there some option I am missing that will fix this?

Thank you,
Trever