[Freeswitch-users] Building Skype Issues

toddbailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Wed Aug 8 00:19:47 MSD 2012

Mint 13 LST is a long term supported product based off Ubuntu 12 so it
should supported at least for the most part.  Any minor nuances I can
deal with.

What exactly do you mean do not use a desktop distro ?
	I need the gnome desktop for other activities.

yes, rmmod all the snd* (but, why are there?)
Because other applications installed use sound modules.

This is a multipurpose server that provides many different functions, a
pbx is just one of several functions.

Should I consider building a virtual machine and running free switch in
it instead on the core os?

--
-
-