[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Error: "username param is REQUIRED!"

Sazzad sazzadbinkamal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:28:25 MSD 2012

Hi!

I'm trying out FreeSwitch with sample configuration at
sip_profile/external/example.xml. I removed few required line from there
and issued command:

sofia profile external restart reloadxml

Its giving me the following error:

[ERR] sofia.c:2606 ERROR: username param is REQUIRED!

>From the source code I see at the specified line checks if "username" is
null, if so we get this error. How come I get this error while I see a
string is there in the configuration file?

--
Sincerely,
Sazzad Bin Kamal