[Freeswitch-users] The FreeSWITCH Devs - Let's Buy 'Em a Drink!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 2 22:00:20 MSD 2012

Hey all!

It's ClueCon time and we'll all be in Chicago next week. As a token of
appreciation for all of their hard work we'd like to invite everyone to
donate a few dollars (or more!) in order to buy Anthony Minessale, Brian
West, and Mike Jerris a very well-deserved drink while they're in Chicago.
Simply click the Donate link on www.FreeSWITCH.org and add a note to seller
that this is for buying the developers a drink.

On a personal note I would just like to say that I have seen first hand
just how hard-working and dedicated these gentlemen really are. <hat tip/>
Thank you for making the FreeSWITCH project so awesome!

--
Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz