[Freeswitch-users] How to enable Hardware DTMF detection (Dahdi/Digium card)

Haythem Horbit haythem.horbit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:46:32 MSD 2012

Hi,

We experience some issues to capture SIA ContactID messages from an alarm
system, with Freeswitch,
the problem is that some DTMFs are missed randomly, so that we can't have a
correct message
we use a Digium card 'AEX2400' with DAHDI drivers, the alarm system is
connected to an FXO port.

We see in the freeswitch log that software DTMF detection is enabled, may
be the issue comes from this fact...

So our question is: how can we enable hardware DTMF detection in DADHI
configuration with freeswitch,
and how to disable software DTMF detection in freeswitch

--

*Haythem HORBIT
Responsable développement

Tél.    : +216 71 808 565