[Freeswitch-users] detect tone

dinh thuc dinhthuc1303 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:14:03 MSD 2012

Hi

I have a question about detect tone:

I have 2 freeswitch server and I use mod_spandsp to detect tone:

1. I use SIP Phone call to mod_spandsp, it  make call to the second
freeswitch.
2. Second freeswitch will answer and  genarate tone like  <action
application="playback"
data="tone_stream://%%(250,250,480,620);%(500,500,480,620)"/>
3. mod_spandsp will start_detect_tone

I have a problem:

 I create make call from mod_spandsp to second freeswitch I will have 2
session ( channels)

1st session: SIP Phone call to mod_spandsp
2st session: mod_spandsp call to the second freeswitch

I try to dectect 1st session, then I can dectect tone

But I try to dectect 2st session, then I see that dectect tone don't run

What is the problem with 2st session ? Whycan't I  detect tone ?

And I also problem is I can't detect all tone that I send from second
freeswitch and It's too difficult to detect tone

B&R

Dinh Thuc