[Freeswitch-users] MySQL high CPU usage after Freeswitch update

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:31:00 MSD 2011

The problem just went away, but while looking after it I've found something
odd: Using TCPDUMP on lo0 I see that there are about 150 MySQL queries per
second with the string "select 1". Searching the source code I found that
this is called from odbc_switch.c to check whether the database is up.
Are150 calls per second ok?

                           Thanks, __Yehavi: