[Freeswitch-users] MySQL high CPU usage after Freeswitch update

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:56:03 MSD 2011

Hello,

  This mornning I've updated our Freeswitch from a 3 months old GIT to
yesterday's GIT (git-2fa8f11 2011-09-09 14-50-54 -0700). We are using MySQL
via ODBC, and I noticed that since today's mornning MySQL is eating 300% CPU
(I have 16 cores total).

Any idea how to locate the culprit?

BTW, I did "git clone" and then install fresh bin/mod/lib directories (after
deleting the previous content) just to make sure that I have no leftovers
from previous version.

                                  Thanks! __Yehavi: