[Freeswitch-users] Opposite of flush_dtmf - grab dtmf from before the IVR + debug rfc2833

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Sep 6 02:08:05 MSD 2011

I have a calling card IVR and upon an error, it announces the error, then
goes back to the calling card IVR. How can I use the digits they started
dialing during the pre-IVR announcement as part of the IVR?

e.g. http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17283
During the announcement of the "wrong" dialed number, I started dialing and
FS got the digits. But it didn't start "listening" until... just before (??)
the calling_card_short IVR started.
How can I get it to listen to everything that got queued up?

Thanks,
-Avi

p.s. is there somelinke like ngrep/tcpdump on regular SIP packets to
live-view the rfc-2833 that come in, before they even hit FS? I know
wireshark can understand them in a pcap, but I couldn't figure out how to
filter live...