[Freeswitch-users] Problem receiving fax

Antonio asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Mon Sep 5 16:46:26 MSD 2011

Hi,

I'm still fighting this problem.

This now happen to me in another machine with the different hardware.

I has receiving faxes with no problem and at some point or reason (i
Can't catch IT!!) i is just stops.
The only solution that i have for now is reboot the server.

Is there anyone with the same problem as me?
Can you point some way to have more debug/logs from spandsp or
freeswitch so i can try to find out the problem?

I'm not sure that is a bug but this behavior is pretty weird!!

Btw: i did some audio captures and nothing wrong....

Thanks,

António

--

Un cordial saludo / Best regards,