[Freeswitch-users] There is no voice in Two party call

sirvan paraste sirvan.paraste at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:35:27 MSD 2011

Hi
I thing there is no problem with network configuration. I change firewall to
off mode but problem not solved. even i give allow to x-lite on client and
it didn't solved.

lets consider the network that I had configured it :
In the same LAN network an just using a hub-switch :

compter                          ip                     application
A                           192.168.0.1                FreeSwitch
 (server) windows
B                           192.168.0.2                X-Lite
 (client )windows
C                            192.168.0.3               X-Lite
 (client)

some available scenarios :
1- calling IVR menu (5000) and voicemail  work true.
2- calling 3000 and starting conference work true, two way voice after
connecting B and C. ( !!!)
3- B can call C and inverse C can call B .

problems  :
1- after answering call by C ( B ) , there is no-way audio .
2- the voicemail dont work some times. it says the message is to short and
then  finished. for some call it finished after many seconds.
 I think there is a problem with starting RTP , is it true?
how i can fixed it ?

thank you.