[Freeswitch-users] Break command not working

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:47:19 MSD 2011

you can't execute the break because it's busy playing the file, you
can do the break on the other leg though,
This is more of what you want.

    <extension name="1235">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1235$">
        <action application="set" data="execute_on_media=playback::/path/file"/>
        <action application="pre_answer"/>
        <action application="bridge"
data="{ignore_early_media=true,api_on_answer='uuid_break
${uuid}'}sofia/internal/foo at bar.com"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Chris Martineau <chris at ghosttelecom.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have the following scenario...
>

> application='preanswer'
>
> application='set' data='execute_on_answer=break'
>
> application='sched_broadcast' data='+1 /path/file'
>
> application='bridge' data=’sofia...’
>

> This works fine in that it pre answers the call and plays back a welcome
> message prior to normal early media ringtone.
>

> The problem I have is that if the call is answered quickly the playback just
> continues until finished.
>

> I would have thought that application='set' data='execute_on_answer=break'
> should stop the playback on answer but the break command doesn’t have any
> effect. I have tried break all to no effect.
>

> Should this work?
>

> Any ideas on how to make this work?
>

> Many thanks
>

> Chris