[Freeswitch-users] My new web utility - Windows 7 gadget

Valery Kalinin valery.kalinin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:41:18 MSD 2011

I offer you my new web application for FreeSWITCH.
This simple utility runs as a gadget for Windows 7 or Vista.
When a call comes in, it displays a window with the name of the caller.
If desired, the program can be customized to integrate with your CRM system
or Helpdesk.
Download at:
https://sites.google.com/site/freeswitched/home/downloads
It consists of two parts: server and client.
The server part - a simple script fscp.php hosted on your web server that
has access to the server FreeSWITCH.
Allowing access to FreeSWITCH at the beginning of the file.
These are the three variables:
    $FreeSWITCHserver = '127 .0.0.1 ';
    $FreeSWITCHport = 8021;
    $FreeSWITCHpassword = 'ClueCon';

The client part is made as a gadget for Windows 7/Vista.
At its first launch should proceed with setup, specifying:
Server address:
    Full address of the script fscp.php, for example:
    http://192.168.0.1/fscp.php
Account:
    Account in FreeSWITCH, which calls for will be tracked, for example:
1000.

When a call window will be displayed by means of VBScript (modal) or
Javascript (the usual).

Tests and features are welcome!