[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen audio problems

JoZu josuputa at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 27 20:12:53 MSK 2011

Thanks Giovanni for you respose, you understandme perfectly.
A frew aditional information:
My SIP (DID) provider does not requiere a password,  and the configuration does not require any specific parameter. I put SIP/5001 at xxxxx.xxxxx.net:5080 at provider mapping.

In Freeswitch:

I made change only in two files:
acl.conf.xml - for include in domains list the providers IP'S
public.xml - for include this:
<extension name="skype-call">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^5001$">
       <action application="set" data="skype_get_inband_dtmf=true"/>
      <action application="bridge" data="skypopen/RR/skype22"/>  <--- skype user
      </condition>
    </extension>
skypopen.conf.xml, dont change anything at this moment the file are same as source.