[Freeswitch-users] Skypopen audio problems

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:27:00 MSK 2011

No, skypopen does not need a soundcard.

>From your log nothing strange in skypopen.

Let me recap if I have understood:

1) you have a SIP DID
2) this SIP DID is going to an extension that bridges to a skypopen
outbound call to SKYPE_22
3) the SIP incoming call is correctly bridged to SKYPE_22
4) DID caller can hear SKYPE_22 talking
5) SKYPE_22 do not hear DID caller talking. This is the problem.

I have understood correctly?

Can you post the skypopen.conf.xml and the dialplan snippet that do the bridge?

-giovanni