[Freeswitch-users] Open Source MSC.

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Fri Nov 18 04:19:40 MSK 2011

Yes but you still can't use outlook.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting
Creating Solutions for the small and medium business computer user.
help at pdscc.com (use pgp keyid 0x3AD5C11D)
http://www.pdscc.com
Blog: http://www.pdscc.com/blog
(604) 739-3709 (voice)

"Henrik Aagaard Sørensen" <henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone.

I do know that this is the mailing list for FreeSwitch. But as I'm struggling finding anything (on Google etc.) about any open source MSC (HLR/AUC/SMSC/MMSC etc.) I'm trying here.

I want to use FreeSwitch in a MVNO setup with a operator to make a proof-of-concept idea.

But I need the MSC handling SIGTRAN and acts as HLR/AUC etc.

I've looked at http://www.openimscore.org/ and http://www.mobicents.org, but I'm struggling figuring out there place in such setup.

This is just for the proof-of-concept, so scale-ability, stability etc. is not as big a priority.

Can anyone help me in the right direction? All help is appreciated!