[Freeswitch-users] Open Source MSC.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:33:41 MSK 2011

Hi everyone.

I do know that this is the mailing list for FreeSwitch. But as I'm
struggling finding anything (on Google etc.) about any open source MSC
(HLR/AUC/SMSC/MMSC etc.) I'm trying here.

I want to use FreeSwitch in a MVNO setup with a operator to make a
proof-of-concept idea.

But I need the MSC handling SIGTRAN and acts as HLR/AUC etc.

I've looked at http://www.openimscore.org/ and http://www.mobicents.org,
but I'm struggling figuring out there place in such setup.

This is just for the proof-of-concept, so scale-ability, stability etc. is
not as big a priority.

Can anyone help me in the right direction? All help is appreciated!