[Freeswitch-users] Automatic fax formating sending via Freeswitch

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Thu Nov 3 18:54:30 MSK 2011

convert from Imagemagick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yehavi Bourvine
  To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
  Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:30 AM
  Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Automatic fax formating sending via Freeswitch

  Hello,

    This is not really a FreeSwitch question, but I guess people here might have answer to this...

  I have to generate fax from two files: template and list of fields to replace in the template. I would like the template to be a tectual thing so I can use sed to replace the fields in it, and then convert the result to PFD/TIFF and send it via FS.

  Is there some tectual format (like Tex, SVG) that can be eaily created by some WISIWIG software?

                                  Thanks! __Yehavi: