[Freeswitch-users] Automatic fax formating sending via Freeswitch

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:30:28 MSK 2011

Hello,

  This is not really a FreeSwitch question, but I guess people here might
have answer to this...

I have to generate fax from two files: template and list of fields to
replace in the template. I would like the template to be a tectual thing so
I can use sed to replace the fields in it, and then convert the result to
PFD/TIFF and send it via FS.

Is there some tectual format (like Tex, SVG) that can be eaily created by
some WISIWIG software?

                                Thanks! __Yehavi: