[Freeswitch-users] mod_crd_sqlite entry limit and sqlite segfaults on triggers

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:43:07 MSD 2011

you're working in circles

our version of sqliteStrDup does check for NULL the same way the other
function does

#define sqliteStrDup(x)          (x?strdup(x):NULL)

see......?     x ? strdup(x) : NULL

if x strdup it else return NULL

sqlite3StrDup does the same thing
if( z==0 ) return 0;

The only difference is that sqlite devs use their own memory
management system that does not work for us under heavy loads so we
stick with good old malloc/free.

besides, tolerating NULL is a fail safe. the real question is what is
even trying to pass NULL to be duped, and, its actually doing exactly
what it's asked it dups NULL to NULL.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Rupa Schomaker <rupa at rupa.com> wrote:
> I would argue that you do not want to check the row count on every
> single insert.  Have a cron job that runs periodically and does the
> deletes.  Run that job once a day.  Doing the maintenance on each
> insert is going to kill performance *and* concurrency.
>
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Neven Boric <nboric at yx.cl> wrote:
>> Will do. What about the limit on the number of cdrs? Should I report
>> that too?
>

> --
> -Rupa

Anthony Minessale II