[Freeswitch-users] Rates Normalizer / Importer tool

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon May 9 23:45:26 MSD 2011

Lolol

Thanks funny... No such tool exists... Carriers, (especially US Carriers),
intentionally make their rate decks hard to import so its harder to tell the
the difference in their rates... If its not one thing its another... ie:
LATA/OCN/Tier ratedecks as in level3 to prefix/lrn ratedecks in xls format
with  1 line per cost ammount and 50 prefixes in 1 cell...

Not to mention the ratedeck you get from them this week is in format X and
the one you get next week is Format Y

(ok sure, one could argue they don¹t do this on purpose, but it sure could
have fooled me)