[Freeswitch-users] Moving on from CentOS

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Fri May 6 20:56:40 MSD 2011

For what its worth freeswitch is not dependent on too many things.
Freeswitch (despite some peoples hatred of it) fetches the known good
versions of libraries that it uses.   This helps ensure stability,
everyone on an equal platform, and in this case means that if a system
library is upgrade it would not affect freeswitch.   With that said I
personally use Gentoo and have had great results with freeswitch on
it.

~Mitch