[Freeswitch-users] Is it a good idea to deploy Freeswitch on Xen Instances/Virtual Machines?

Nicolas Brenner nico at clickfono.com
Wed May 4 19:26:40 MSD 2011

We have a production server on EC2 and it works great, we haven't had any
issues with call quality at all. But I guess it all depends on the call
volume you get and what other processes are running on the same machine.

Probably for what you are going to do though, your biggest issue will be the
connection quality (latency) between the flash app and the red5 server.