[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen produces snaps

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:27:03 MSD 2011

Maybe you right in the mail you sent me privately: this can have something
to do with the new sound subsystem of Windows. Check the soundcard settings,
and the settings of Skype client. Use something like "skype has exclusive
use of the soundcard" or something similar.
Let us know how it goes.
Also, would be nice if you open a Jira issue on this one, so it's easier to
track.
Go to http://jira.freeswitch.org

-giovanni

--