[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen produces snaps

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:18:28 MSD 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Vladimir Latyshev <latysheff at gmail.com>wrote:

> Giovanni, thanks for developing this module!
> I use Windows 7, mod_skypopen compiled with VS2008, precompiled win32 FS
> git, Skype 4 and 5, and I guess any (tried many different for other
> reasons).
> wav file parameters may post a bit later..

I can't check this until next week because I'm away from my office and I
have no way to access a windows box. With Vista and XP I never had this
problem, but maybe it has surfaced recently, I don't know for sure.

In the mean time you can do the following:

comment out the code in skypopen_protocol.c from line 452 to line 566,
included.

This will avoid the zeroing of the buffers every 20 seconds.

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli