[Freeswitch-users] need help on : kenyan pri line setting

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Tue Mar 29 13:36:21 MSD 2011

line coding should be hdb3
framing can be either crc4 or ncrc4 depending on what the other side has set
its most probably a cable fault, have then give you a loop from far end
set your clock to master and you should get e1 up, if not, then the issue is
in the cable
and should be resolved first

-wasim

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 13:52, ovvenkat <ovvenkatesan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any one please tell me,
> E1 line setting for kenyan E1 line.
>
> Which *E1 Line coding* and *framing* I have to use it for kenyan E1 line.
>
> My current setting works fine in India.
>
> When I am trying to connect to kenyan E1 line,
> wanrouter status,  says,
>
> Device name | Protocol | Station | Status        |
> wanpipe1    | AFT TE1  | N/A     | Disconnected  |
>

>  I know, its not related to freeswitch.
> But, I know no anyother place to get
> help on this. If anyone done this before
> in kenyan network please help me.
>

> Regards,
> Venkat.

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 30 0850 8070 |
peace be upon you ...