[Freeswitch-users] FS performance test -Hard disk alway busy when registerred 500 users

Charles fieldpeak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 13:08:04 MSD 2011

I'm makeing the load test of the FreeSWITCH, I registerred 500 users to FS, and make NO calls, then the LED of Hard disk alway blink meaning it always busy... below is my hardware configuration, would someone can help how to improve the performance? thanks in advance.
i tried to increased the nonce-ttl to 600 from 60 tring to decrease the times of writing db. however it doesn't make help...
attached is the internal.xml for reference.

Windows server 2008 64bit.
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo L7400 with Intel 310 1.5GHz,
Memory: 2G,
bit: 64bit,
HD: 160G

P.S. i can think about RAMDISK, however, I’m afraid of it is so stable...  if it can be increase the performance by HD itself, it will be great.

Regards,
Charles