[Freeswitch-users] Phone opinions

John Hyde jacredit at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 22:30:41 MSK 2011

Actually - Aastra has the 30i (1 LAN) and 31i which you can find for $100 or
less. And in my opinion - Aastra is the easiest to write tftp configs for,
even after writing Polycoms for 10 years, I stumble, and their web gui is
not much better.

Regards,

John

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Joseph L. Casale <
jcasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
> I need to grab a few phones to be used in a shop environment so spending
> a lot of money isn't desired as they will probably get wrecked soon. My
> only
> experience is with Aastra and Snom, the Aastra's I have are expensive and
> work well (at least sound quality is good), the Snom's not so.
>
> Given all the <$100.00 Grandstream's and Polycom's, anyone have an opinion
> on what works best w/ FS? None of our existing phones have configs handed
> out via tftp but its desired that these would so that replacement is easy.
>
> Thanks for any opinions...
> jlc

- j