[Freeswitch-users] Phone opinions

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sat Mar 26 21:48:56 MSK 2011

Hey guys,
I need to grab a few phones to be used in a shop environment so spending
a lot of money isn't desired as they will probably get wrecked soon. My only
experience is with Aastra and Snom, the Aastra's I have are expensive and
work well (at least sound quality is good), the Snom's not so.

Given all the <$100.00 Grandstream's and Polycom's, anyone have an opinion
on what works best w/ FS? None of our existing phones have configs handed
out via tftp but its desired that these would so that replacement is easy.

Thanks for any opinions...
jlc