[Freeswitch-users] Event-lock, sync/async on outbound ESL and execute() tagging question

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:48:24 MSK 2011

Hi,
Eventlock is used to say "Whether to queue the commands or not".

Assume I'm giving playback and bridge command via outbound socket to
freeswitch.

If eventlock is "true" then, first "playback will be executed" and then only
the bridge will be executed.

If eventlock is "false", then order of execution is not guaranteed.

I'm also using Outbound event socket. I'll run it in async mode. After each
execute() statement, if I need the output for that event, I will wait for
the event and then only I'll proceed. If I don't need event, ( playback ), I
just do the other operations.

This works well for me.