[Freeswitch-users] How to stop SIP auth challenge (REGISTER) msgs?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Mar 14 21:08:56 MSK 2011

I see this was introduced in a recent git. I know they are not an error but does anyone know if there is a way to stop these? Something I need to change on the phones? These are really a problem while trying to working on problems. The log is filled with these. Thanks.

WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1246 SIP auth challenge (REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for [200 at 100.200.1.7] from ip 100.200.1.12