[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM and Libpri with a Digium TE122 ... some calls not being answered...

Matt Paine mattzerah+freeswitch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:27:26 MSK 2011

Hi Michael, thankyou for your reply. I havn't had a chance to catch Moy on
#freetdm yet, but I'll keep an eye out so I can get to the bottom of this...

Further information perhaps, a snippet from a failed log is at
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15620 which I've highlighted a few lines
which may or may not be the cause.

If anyone notices anything out of the ordinary that will be fantastic,
otherwise I'm back to square one.

I've also noticed it runs perfectly fine, up until a point (usually around
1:30 in the afternoon). I'm doing a reload mod_freetdm in a cron job each
night, yet still it gets to the point where calls are not being accepted.

Thank you again.

Matt.