[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl and domain aliases

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:58:27 MSK 2011

Hi All

I'm trying to setup xml_curl-based directory to provide registration and
bridging information from database.

The thing I can't still reliably handle is domain aliases. I have some
domain like 'access.freeswitch.test', but I need to allow users to register
via ip address, for example, 1.1.1.1. My scripts answer on REGISTER curl
request with directory entry where domain is set to domain user trying to
register at, and this works.

But then I need to dial that user. I'm trying to use
user/${userpart}%{domainpart} syntax, but I don't know exactly domain user
was registered at. How to tell freeswitch to take in account domain aliases
when looking up for sofia contact?
Or, instead, can I make freeswitch to store user in registration database
with some primary domain, which I can then specify to bridge(user/) command?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,