[Freeswitch-users] Standard Functionality of Freeswitch as Conference Server? Automatic Listen only conference.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 8 23:26:38 MSK 2011

Phil,

First off, welcome to FreeSWITCH! And yes, this kind of functionality is
completely doable in FreeSWITCH. You'd need to spend a little time learning
the conference application and the dialplan but it's totally within reach.

As far as GUIs go, I believe that FusionPBX has some level of conference
controls but I can't speak to the specifics. They have an ISO that you can
download and throw into a virtual box and try out.

Hope this helps.
-MC