[Freeswitch-users] route inbound - based on sip account

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 2 02:07:28 MSK 2011

The FS on pfSense is pretty old, but if all you are working on is a simple
routing issue your best bet is to add the "info" app in the public context.
Somewhere near the top of public.xml just add this:

<extension name="quick info dump" continue="true">
  <condition>
    <action application="info"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

Save that, press F6 (or do reloadxml) and then make a test inbound call.
Watch the console - you'll see a TON of information. Look through the pieces
of data that are displayed. You should be able to find something to key off
of. Once you've done that then go read up on creating your dialplan here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_XML#Condition

In fact, that whole page is important in understanding the XML dialplan. I
would read it more than once.

-MC