[Freeswitch-users] route inbound - based on sip account

Andreas Tuerpe andreas at tuerpe-net.de
Tue Mar 1 22:16:00 MSK 2011

Hallo FreeSWITCH Users,

I use FS V.0.9.6 on pfSense
see on -> [http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/FreeSWITCH]

Symptom:
German ISP "Portunity" forward inbound calls without any destination_number.

ISP solution tip:
FS to register over a second sip account to the provider twice.
Any account has a separate number.
Based on the channel over which the call come in, I have to decide which
number is called.

So I need help, which condition assignment must use - howto ???
- which fields can I use?
- which syntax I have to use?

<!--  here my intention ... ???

   <extension name="test_did">
     <condition field="channel over which the call come in"
expression="sip-account-1">
       <action application="set" data="called_number=111111"/>
       <action application="transfer" data="1001 XML default"/>
     <condition field="channel over which the call come in"
expression="sip-account-2">
       <action application="set" data="called_number=222222"/>
       <action application="transfer" data="1002 XML default"/>
     </condition>
   </extension>

??? -->

thanks in advance