[Freeswitch-users] Copy custom SIP headers - {sip_copy_custom_headers=true} doesn't seem to be working

Jonas Borjesson jonas at jonasborjesson.com
Tue Jun 28 11:19:00 MSD 2011

Hi all,

As many others, I need to copy customer X-headers from leg B back over
to leg A and have found a few threads talking about using the
sip_copy_custom_headers=true with the dial string but this does not
seem to be working. I am doing exactly what is described in the thread
below but like that guy, it does not work for me either and that
thread never came to any conclusion. Does anyone know the status of
this feature or what I may be doing wrong? Any help is greatly
appreciated!

Of course, I tried on the latest and greatest FS -
1.0.head-git-4962542 2011-06-27 10-15-03 -0500

The tread talking about this very feature:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.freeswitch.user/36287

And documentation:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_copy_custom_headers

Thanks,