[Freeswitch-users] Phrase macros in conferences

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 27 19:25:44 MSD 2011

Phrase macros are not supported inside mod_conference. If you look inside
mod_conference.c you will see that it has its own functions for injecting
audio into the conference and it does not support phrase macros. You can
open up a feature request on Jira. I honestly don't know how easy/difficult
this would be, so you may consider offering a bounty to sweeten the deal.

Curious: what types of phrases are you trying to play into the conference?

-MC