[Freeswitch-users] RTMP/SIP solution - scalability

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:27:37 MSD 2011

Hi all,

first of all thank you for the mod_rtmp contribution. It is a very
interesting solution that could be used to create UC platform.
I would like to know if such a this module is suitable in an hosted
environment (with web portal and flash client) and what could be the
scalability in this case.
I know it is a new/beta module but I'm wondering if somebody have done
load test or has thought about this application.

Just another question: when we could have documentation about
configuration and sip integration?

Best Regards,
Carlo Dimaggio