[Freeswitch-users] No Voice for default IVR ext 5000

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:45:37 MSD 2011

Hello Guru, MC, Steve and friends,

I have pasted my logs on http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16555

I observed the logs and saw the below line:
2011-06-20 14:57:27.282184 [DEBUG] sofia_glue.c:2594 AUDIO RTP
[sofia/external/waliaankit1 at sip.actionvoip.com:5060] 192.168.1.2 port 23520
-> 77.72.168.99 port 11994 codec: 8 ms: 20

I think it is telling me that the request is from IP address 192.168.1.2
port 23520 to 77.72.168.99 port 11994.Though, I am using NAT at my broadband
modem but my public IP address is also not 77.72.168.99.

I think as told by Steve, the response is going to wrong place.

Guru,
I also saw the SIP ALG setting, SIP is enabled.

Please suggest what I can do in this case. I can try wireshark or pcap, but
isnt it evident from the above log that the response is going to the wrong
place.

Can it be a problem that my FS server, my call request system and my
receiving system is one system only having one network device with IP
address 192.168.1.2 ?

Thanks,
Ankit