[Freeswitch-users] Invalid Profile [external]

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:34:36 MSD 2011

Thanks MC and Christian. I was doing a silly thing, I did not realize. I
made FreeSwitch as Windows Service, so I was starting FS as service and as
well as from Debug->FS. I checked in the logs and then I find that same logs
created two times. it triggered my mind that there could be problem because
of it. Then, I started FS from Debug->FS. Now the profile is loaded and GW
is also registered.

I thinkthe problem is when i started FS as Win Service. It used my port
5080. Now, when I am starting it next time with Debug->FS application. it
could not get the port free and failed to load. Am I right?

But, I have one question:
1. In real scenario, Do we need to use FS as Windows Service or to start the
FS as exe. What if we start FS as Service and we would like to do some test
using commands as FS CLI?

If, the above question/explanation sounding weird to you, sorry for that. I
am very new to FreeSwitch.

Regards,
Ankit